How to capture your processes when everyone is working virtually
|Date:||2 April 2020|
|Duration:||45 minutes with Q&A|
Given the new ways of working that we are all adjusting to with COVID-19, we’re running a webinar, “How to capture your processes when everyone is working virtually”. This will be for 45 minutes and include an opportunity to ask our experts questions.
In this webinar, using practical examples, we’ll cover:
- Where do I start? What processes to prioritise and what the beginning, middle and end of this project looks like
- Where to begin if you have an urgent need to capture processes but worry that social separation is getting in the way
- What types of people you’ll need and how to engage different stakeholders
- Capturing processes when you have an individual in the team who would be a single point of failure if they got sick – because they hold the ‘how to’ in their heads?
- When technology can be helpful or not, and how to decide that
- A demo of Virtual Change Mapping using Signavio tools
Watch the webinar to get started transforming the way you capture your processes.