Event Date: 31st March 2020 - 18:00 (40 minutes + Q&A)
Event Location: Online
Event Cost: Free
This webinar will focus on how to use organisational learning and tools to ensure the safety and success of your business transformation projects
70%* of transformation projects fail to achieve their objectives. They are also costly and time-consuming. Furthermore, the longer a project takes, the higher the risk of failure. The temptation is to cut corners in order to reduce cost and time and hasten benefits. Experience shows that this impatience can increase risk in an already-risky endeavor.
Most enterprises only go through significant change a handful of times. They don’t build the organisational learning that would enable them to accelerate change safely. i-Realise has helped many well-known organisations successfully transform themselves. They combine learning from these projects with modern tools and techniques to accelerate change and reduce the risk of failure. These tools include:
- Process Mining
- Agile Change Methodology
- Process Simulation
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
- Self-governing teams
What you will learn from this webinar:
- How to capture your current operating model quickly and define the critical few operating model changes that will allow successful execution of your business strategy
- How Process Mining significantly improves process performance and allows you to roll out sustainable changes to large numbers of people
- A new Agile manifesto for transformation and tips on where agile techniques are best applied
- Tools that can help you accelerate and manage change – including how they use Signavio through their process
- How and when to leverage RPA to drive change more quickly
*Source: McKinsey & Co. 2017
You can register for this free webinar here with our partner Signavio
You will receive the link to join the webinar and all other details by email. Can’t make the broadcast? Register anyway, and you will be sent the recording to watch at your convenience.
About the speaker
Chris Collins is Chairman of i-Realise and specialises in business transformation. Chris was the originator of the i-Realise business transformation approach. With over 25 years of business change experience, Chris has adapted this approach to designing and implementing RPA-enabled Operating Models and has a passion for delivering positive, measurable change. Chris started his career in IT and so is well placed to understand the uses and abuses of systems in delivering performance improvement. Chris has supported transformation in many large corporations including DHL, AC Nielsen, CoreLogic, Australian Mutual Provident and Marks and Spencer.