Webinar: How to ensure your payroll implementation lands successfully
- Date: 18 February 2021
- Duration: 40 minutes
- Location: On Demand
Join us as we share lessons learned from delivering successful implementations with some of the world’s largest organisations.
Implementation of a new payroll system is a significant investment for any business. This isn’t just a financial investment – it requires an investment in time, people and process change for Payroll, HR, Finance and IT amongst others. In this webinar, we will look at how to ensure your investment in a payroll implementation project will be successful in fixing your issues and so achieve the critical business benefits required.
Seven top tips for success
- Capture the actual processes – not what you believe happens
- Root cause issues to understand problems rather than symptoms
- Create and agree with key stakeholders a set of design principles
- For key areas where change is critical develop change ideas to understand possible solutions
- Understand the impact on stakeholders in all areas of the business
- The supplier will not change your business so define your internal change plan
- Select suppliers based on best fit to your specific requirements
i-Realise change methodology is built on 3 pillars of business readinessWatch now